1. Multiply your marketing and advertising efforts
on the Internet. You can accomplish this by starting
an affiliate program or using viral marketing.
2. Increase your ratio of visitors that purchase your
product(s). You could change your headline, offer a
stronger guarantee, add testimonials, etc.
3. Find out who are your strongest leads for buying
your product by offering a free ezine. The visitors
that are very interested will subscribe to it.
4. Team up with your competition by starting an
association for your specific industry. It could lead
to a profitable partnership with them.
5. Publish an e-zine for your employees. This could
motivate them to do a better job or fill them in on
were your business is headed
6. Search for your business’ name in newsgroups
and discussion boards. Some of the comments you
find could help you improve your business
7. Attract people to link to your web site. You could
offer them a discount on the products you sell or
give them free stuff for linking.
8. Develop your own opt in email list by giving your
visitors a reason to give you their e-mail address.
Allow them sign up to free stuff and contests.
9. Create a “PR” web page for your business. List
information that could be considered newsworthy
for e-zines, newspapers, magazines, etc.
10. Give your business and products credibility by
linking to web sites that have written positive stories
about your business.
As you are aware, the internet is constantly changing as new technologies are introduced to provide improved methods of efficiency and productivity. Subscribing to newsletters is an excellent means to staying current on these developments.