1. Use reverse psychology on your banner ads. You
could tell people not to click on your banner ad. For
example “Don’t Click Here If You Are Comfortable
With Your Looks”
2. Make your banner ad words as attractive as
possible. Use words like ultimate, powerful, sizzling,
hot, etc. Your words should relate and highlight
your total offer.
3. Offer a discount offer on your banner ad. People
are always looking for good deals. You could o.ffer
a percentage discount, dollar discount, b.uy one get
one free discount, etc.
4. Use a testimonial on your banner ad. This’ll give
people proof they aren’t wasting their time clicking
on your banner ad. The testimonial should include
enough information so they understand the o.ffer.
5. You could have a famous and respectable person
on your banner ad representing your product, web
site or service. People will click because they’ll trust
them over you.
6. Use a strong g.uarantee on your banner ad. You
could include the guarantee as a headline for your
offer. It could read double or triple your money back
guarantee, lifetime your m.oney back guarantee, etc.
7. Tell people to click on your banner ad. Newbies
to the internet may net even know they can click on
banners. Just having the phrase “click here” on your
banner will increase your clickthroughs.
8. You could advertise a trial or sample offer. This
will tell people there is no risk or obligation if they
click on your banner ad and try out your product or
9. Tell people the major benefit of your product, web
site or service on your banner ad. It could be benefits
like make money, lose weight, increase energy, save
money, save time, etc.
10. You could advertise a free offer on your banner
ad. People love free stuff. The freebie should relate
to your target audience. If the freebie is attractive
to them they will click.
Quote of the Day:
“Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the b.ody.” —
Sir Richard Steele