1. Use a “P.S.” at the end of your ad copy. This is were you either want to repeat a strong benefit or use a strong close like a free bonus.
2. Publish a free ebook and give it away from your web site or in your e-zine. This will increase your traffic, sales and e-zine subscribers.
3. Create multiple streams of income with your web site. You could sell your own products, join affiliate programs, sell advertising space, etc.
4. Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy. This can earn their trust and put them in a good mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
5. Create new products or services only if there is a strong need for them. You won’t have anyone to sell them to if you don’t have a market.
6. Sell your backend products to your customers right after they order. Take them to a “Thank You” web page that includes other products you sell.
7. Sell a few products on your web site instead of selling a large amount of products. To many choices can overwhelm your visitors and they won’t buy.
8. Include content and free stuff on your web site that promote the products you’re selling. If they don’t read your ads, they may read your offerings.
9. Remind your visitors that you’re human not just a web site. You could publish information on your family life, a picture of yourself , a profile, etc.
10. Provide a “Contact Page” on your web site. Give your visitors as many options to contact you as possible. This’ll add credibility to your business.