Here’s ten simple yet POWERFUL ideas on raising your “click thru” percentage.
1. Use reverse psychology on your banner ads. You could tell people not to click on your banner ad. For example “Don’t Click Here If You Are Comfortable With Your Looks”
2. Make your banner ad words as attractive as possible. Use words like ultimate, powerful, sizzling, hot, etc. Your words should relate and highlight your total offer.
3. Offer a discount offer on your banner ad. People are always looking for good deals. You could offer a percentage discount, dollar discount, buy one get one free discount, etc.
4. Use a testimonial on your banner ad. This’ll give people proof they aren’t wasting their time clicking on your banner ad. The testimonial should include enough information so they understand the offer.
5. You could have a famous and respectable person on your banner ad representing your product, web site or service. People will click because they’ll trust them over you.
6. Use a strong guarantee on your banner ad. You could include the guarantee as a headline for your offer. It could read double or triple your money back guarantee, lifetime your money back guarantee, etc.
7. Tell people to click on your banner ad. Newbies to the internet may net even know they can click on banners. Just having the phrase “click here” on your banner will increase your clickthroughs.
8. You could advertise a trial or sample offer. This will tell people there is no risk or obligation if they click on your banner ad and try out your product or service.
9. Tell people the major benefit of your product, web site or service on your banner ad. It could be benefits like make money, lose weight, increase energy, save money, save time, etc.
10. You could advertise a free offer on your banner ad. People love free stuff. The freebie should relate to your target audience. If the freebie is attractive to them they will click.