Copyright © Robbie Fanucchi
Affiliate programs are a proven way to make income on the Internet. Affiliate programs offer beginners a way to get started. It’s perfect if you don’t have your own product to sell.
So what should you look for in choosing an affiliate program? The list below will point you in the right direction.
1. Does the affiliate program offer you a free way to join
without buying the product or service?
2. Contact other affiliates already in the program to see if
they have had any problems.
3. Is the product or service related to your target audience?
4. Can they notify you by e-mail when a sale is made?
5. Do they offer backend products so you can get repeat sales
from the same person?
6. How often will you receive a commission check?
7. Do you get credited for a sale if people come back in month
and then make a purchase.
8. Can you get around-the-clock help online or offline?
9. Do you get a large percentage of each sale as commission?
10. Do they provide you with proven sales material? (links,
banners, classified ads, sales letters etc)
11. Will they give you the leeway to create promotional ads.
12. Do they offer you access to an online sales stats page?
13. Do they use a reputable system to track your sales?
14. Does the affiliate program pay commission for sales of
people who sign up under you?
15. Can they offer customers a lot of different ordering
options, so in return you won’t lose sales.
16. Will they keep in contact with you on a regular basis by
Starting out with an affiliate program is one of the best ways to get your feet wet in Internet marketing. Remember to choose companies that fit the criteria listed above.
If you are new to making money on the Internet, try starting with a few good affiliate programs. They require little computer knowledge and can set you on the path to making extra money.