Q、The laptop battery still reports 7 minutes of life when it is 100% charged, but the battery actually lasted about 2.5 hours. Are the internal electronics of this battery (the part that reports status ) are okey ?
A、New laptop battery has a self recognise process for the first time charge . After using a period of time, it will become normal.
Please set the minimum capacity for the computer to turn off in the power meter management. Disconnect the AC adapter and use your laptop until the battery is fully discharged. Then connect your ac adapter to fully charge the battery. Fully discharge and fully charge the battery or cycled about 3 to 4 times to condition the to its full capacity.
laptop battery chargers, cheap laptop batteries at good-battery.com are High Quality, Low Price and 1 Year Warranty.
key:laptop battery chargers,cheap laptop batteries, acer laptop batteries, replacement, rechargeable, discount, cheap, lower price, high quality
Q、How to reply to customer if we sent incorrect charger to them?
A、We are very sorry for the mistake by our shipping department.
Please keep the charger you received and do not return back to us.
We will send the correct adapter plate (the top plastic part) to you at once. You can install the adapter plate into the charger base yourself.
If you require further help, please feel free to contact us.
Q、What does the light indicator mean when charging battery ?
A、1.Plug the AC power adapter in a wall outlet.
2. Connect the AC Power adaptor supplied with charger to the DC in jack.
3. “Status” indicator shows RED when the charger is ready and “Charger” indicator shows flashing Green when waiting for battery pack.
4. Slide battery pack in the charger and “Charger” indicator goes RED when charging.
5. “Charger” indicator show RED and GREEN alternatively when battery pack has more than 90% charged.
6.When the battery pack is fully charged, the “Charger” indicator shows a steady green.
7. After the battery pack fully charged, slide the battery pack out.
8. Unplug DC power, “CHARGE” and “STATUS” indicators go out.